Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
February 14, 2018
Congress declared the entire month of February to be National Teen Dating Violence Awareness and Prevention Month in 2010. According to the Domestic Violence Awareness Project, approximately 1.5 million high school students in the United States experience physical abuse from a dating partner. One-quarter of parents don’t talk to their teens about domestic violence. Teen Dating…
February 13, 2018
Check us out…
February 05, 2018
Lewis Mickley joined the American Addiction Center’s as a Treatment Consultant with the Southwest team in April 2017. Since finding recovery his self in 2009, Lewis has dedicated his life to helping find recovery and get connected to others with a common bond. Contact Lewis at: Phone: (866) 934-2503 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org https://americanaddictioncenters.org/about-us/