Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks online flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
June 07, 2018
You don't have to be a mental health professional to help someone in your life that may be struggling. Learn the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline's 5 steps that you can use to help a loved one that may be in crisis. LEARN MORE
June 07, 2018
Despite mental health professionals’ massive efforts to educate the public about depression, misconceptions and lack of knowledge prevail. To obtain sound treatment and to make the best use of it, you must educate yourself. Given the complexity of the topic and the vastness of the literature, educating yourself is no easy matter—especially when you’re depressed…..
June 01, 2018
National Cancer Survivors Day is to celebrate, inspire, support and outreach in your community. Search online for events near you.