Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks online flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
October 18, 2018
October 18th is National Get Smart About Credit Day sponsored by the American Bankers Association Community Engagement Foundation. This is a national campaign of volunteer bankers who work with young people to raise awareness about the importance of using credit wisely. Click ABA for information on financial education and participating banks across the United States. Lights Camera Save! is…
October 10, 2018
Vote411.org is provided by the League of Women Voters Education Fund. It offers information about registering to vote, your polling place and much more. Remember to check when early voting begins where you live.
October 01, 2018
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Here are just a few of the ways you can help the National Breast Cancer Foundation help women in need: Download their free Know the Symptoms Guide Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by…