Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
May 09, 2018
May 10th is National Children's Mental Health Awareness Day. Click to learn more, for resources and to join the live webcast.
May 07, 2018
Political and educational leaders began discussions for a day to honor teachers in 1944. In 1953, Eleanor Roosevelt persuaded the 81st Congress to proclaim National Teachers’ Day. Congress declared March 7, 1980, as National Teacher Day. The National Education Association continued to observe Teacher Day on the first Tuesday in March until 1985 when the…
May 03, 2018
May is Asian/Pacific American Heritage Month The Library of Congress, National Archives and Records Administration, National Endowment for the Humanities, National Gallery of Art, National Park Service, Smithsonian Institution and United States Holocaust Memorial Museum join in paying tribute to the generations of Asian and Pacific Islanders who have enriched America’s history and are instrumental…