Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks online flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
May 24, 2018
Honoring the men and women who have died while serving in the military, Memorial Day has been kept in various forms in the United States since the end of the Civil War. General John Logan called for a nationwide day of remembrance on May 5, 1968. On May 30, Decoration Day was first observed. Volunteers decorated…
May 09, 2018
May 10th is National Children's Mental Health Awareness Day. Click to learn more, for resources and to join the live webcast.
May 07, 2018
Political and educational leaders began discussions for a day to honor teachers in 1944. In 1953, Eleanor Roosevelt persuaded the 81st Congress to proclaim National Teachers’ Day. Congress declared March 7, 1980, as National Teacher Day. The National Education Association continued to observe Teacher Day on the first Tuesday in March until 1985 when the…