Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
April 17, 2018
In the fall of 2018, Advanced Placement U.S. Government and Politics will use an updated curriculum. Students interested in this AP class should be aware of the revisions before deciding whether to enroll. Click the link to read the article outlining the updates.
April 11, 2018
The Eating Recovery Center is holding it's annual Eating Recovery Day Event at different locations in Texas. The event is a day dedicated to removing stigma, raising awareness and inspiring hope for recovery. Use the hashtag #myrecoveryletter to tell your friends about events across the country. Click on the link above for more information.
April 02, 2018
World Autism Awareness Day (WAAD) aims to put a spotlight on the hurdles that people with autism face every day. World Autism Awareness Day goes one step further to celebrate the unique talents of those with autism, while putting a huge focus on the warm embrace and welcome that these skills deserve through community events around…