Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks online flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
March 06, 2019
The Bridge School caters to a wide variety of High School students. After graduation, some of these students enlist in the military, others pursue their passions full-time, but most continue their education at a community college or a four-year university. In our previous blog, How Online School Prepares Students For Success, we highlighted some…
January 28, 2019
“It’s January and only four months left until I graduate”. A common phrase spoken by many students this time of year. First and foremost, do you have enough credits to graduate if you are planning to attend a College or University? Many schools of high learning require more than just the minimum required, e.g. Texas,…
December 12, 2018
The Bridge School has over 200 courses that include core, AP and Honors courses. Our online middle and high school has every class you need a few electives you never know you wanted. Take a look at some of our courses that your current school may not offer and enroll at The Bridge School today! …