Online Middle and High School Courses:
- 200+ core, elective, AP and dual credit courses
- Flexible, open enrollment
- Full-time and part-time options
- Individual guidance from our Academic Advisors
- 1-on-1 support from our state certified teachers
- NCAA Approved Courses
- International accreditation by SACS CASI
- Approved by the Texas Education Agency
- Easily transfer credits to and from your school
- Credit recovery and credit by exam
- Serving International Students
- Highly Qualified Teachers
See What's Happening at The Bridge School
Professional ballet dancer Caleb Durbin of The Houston Ballet trusted The Bridge School for his online learning needs while pursuing his passion. See what Caleb had to say and watch his video testimonial!
Parents are pleased with the time saved by The Bridge School. Mrs. Nguyen talks online flexibility and her teen boys busy schedule.
A Bridge School teacher talks about her experience with students and the impact she made.
August 09, 2018
Check out this article from CBS Sports that explains how the NCAA overhauled their rulebook after the FBI probe.
July 26, 2018
The sales tax exemption usually applies only to qualifying items you buy during the sales tax holiday. Items you buy before or after the sales tax holiday do not qualify for exemption, and there is no tax refund available. Click to find the tax holiday in your state.
July 25, 2018
SAMHSA’s National Helpline is a free, confidential, 24/7, 365-day-a-year treatment referral and information service (in English and Spanish) for individuals and families facing mental and/or substance use disorders. Call or click above to find help and more information.