Broad Range of Courses with Complete Flexibility and Personalization
- Our AP courses meet the national standards that are used to approve these courses and assessments.
- Over 260 high school courses, test prep and GED prep courses are available.
- Courses are available online 24/7/365.
- Courses are taught by certified online teachers who personalize each student’s learning experience.
- Many courses include a text reader to provide audio support in English, and can be automatically translated into a variety of foreign languages.
- A student may start their course work at any time. Course credit will be delivered when the student completes the course.
- Credit may be earned by exam or in credit recovery mode where lesson assignments are based on pretesting, if a student has previously taken a course but did not earn credit.
The Bridge School provides middle school and high school students with a flexible online learning environment for full-time, part-time, credit recovery, and credit by exam.
By combining our advanced learning management software with our certified and passionate teachers, we are able to provide a personalized online educational experience to every student that joins us.
Click here for a list of NCAA approved courses. Enter code 443636 in the first open search box.
Use the drop down menu below to view the courses we offer and enroll in core curriculum, elective, and AP online courses today.