The Enrollment Process for 6-12th Grade
The fall semester is quickly approaching. If you’re planning on enrolling your child in a traditional middle or high school, you better start now.
But if you value flexibility and personalized education, you have another option.
Here are the main differences between enrolling in traditional school vs. enrolling in online 6-12th grade at The Bridge School.
Traditional School Enrollment
Guardians must legally provide:
- The child’s birth certificate or other proof of identity
- Immunization records
- Records from the school most recently attended
- Proof of residence depending on the school district
Other possible steps include:
- Purchasing uniforms and school supplies
- Getting your child a physical
- Paying student fees
- Figuring out transportation
- Adjusting sleep schedules/morning routines
Traditional schools force your child to spend all day in a classroom preparing for standardized tests that don’t provide an accurate assessment of their intelligence.
Ask your child. I’m sure they can think of a dozen more reasons why traditional schools stink.
The Bridge School Enrollment
We let students start any of our 200+ core, elective and AP courses at any time and allow them to work at a pace they’re comfortable with.
It’s easy to graduate with a Texas high school diploma in less than four years by doing the following:
- Contact one of our academic advisors
- Send us your transcripts
- Pay for courses
- Receive an instructor
- And experience how education should work
Getting ready for the start of a new school year can be stressful, but not at The Bridge School.
Let one of our knowledgeable academic advisors make sure your child gets off to a great start.