What Are Some Ways To Help During Breast Cancer Awareness Month?
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which is an annual campaign to increase awareness of the disease. Here are just a few of the ways you can help the National Breast Cancer Foundation help women in need:
- Download their free Know the Symptoms Guide
- Share the story of how you or a loved one have been affected by breast cancer
- Make a one-time or monthly donation
- Host an in-person or virtual fundraiser
- Volunteer to join in Helping Women Now
- Share educational content on social media: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
Their mission is to help those affected by breast cancer through early detection, education and support services. Watch Sandra's story to hear how she was able to receive the help of a bilingual patient navigator to hold her hand through the difficult journey of being diagnosed with breast cancer. Sandra is just ONE of the many women we get to help every day in our commitment to walking alongside women through every step of their breast cancer journey.