Finals are over, and summer has begun. Now is the time to make plans.
The Bridge School wants every middle school and high school student to travel, spend time with family and friends, work a summer job if necessary, stay out of trouble, and start the next school year off on the right foot.
With over 200 core curriculum, elective and AP and Honors courses, our flexible online summer school program can not only save your students academics; it can save the season as well. But hurry, summer school enrollment ends June 30th.
Reasons To Enroll
The Bridge School students:
- Choose from over 200 courses
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Finish in 9 weeks or faster
- Receive personalized support
- Easily transfer credits
- NCAA Approved Courses
Enrollment ends June 30th
$175 new student enrollment fee and course pricing as follows:
- Original Credit – $399 per semester
- Credit Recovery- $399 per semester
- Credit-By-Exam – $175 per semester
- Advance Placement- $524 per semester
- Honors Courses – $524 per semester
- World Languages – $524 per semester
Don’t just be a beach bum this Summer. Contact an advisor to learn more or Enroll Today!