Tuition & Fees
Type of Enrollment
Cost Per Semester
Original Credit Course
Enrollment fee (one-time fee)
- The enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- Requests for a refund must be made via email to email@example.com. Include the email address used to make the payment, refund amount and the name of the card or account holder.
- A full refund will be issued for regular course fees up to three days after enrollment. A 50% refund will be issued for regular course fees four to 14 days after the course start date. After the 14th day of enrollment in a course, no refunds will be issued.
- AP courses are 50% refundable up to the second day of enrollment. No refunds will be issued for AP courses after the second day of enrollment.
- The first day of enrollment is defined as the day you are notified by email with course access username and password even if you do not access the course.
- 10% military and sibling discount.
- Tuition may change without notice; please check this page for current pricing.
- Contact an advisor for tuition rates for international students.
- Students with documented medical conditions may put courses on hold. The hold period may not cause courses to exceed more than one year from the original enrollment date.
- A 30-day extension can be purchased for $50. AP courses can be only be extended for two weeks at no cost.